Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Slot Requirements

Go down

Raid Slot Requirements Empty Raid Slot Requirements

Post  Ixran Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 am

Raid Availablity:

Are you and have you been able to make 80% of all raids? Have you been on for the important days (Tue-Thrus) to help my guild members to progress and have fun? If for some reason I may not make that day or stay for the full time, do I tell a officer about my situation to help them make the best raid possible for that night or week?

Raid Ready:

Do you come fully repaired, flasked, reagents, etc. before you gain an inv to the raid? Do you know all boss encounters and no not need a full explanation? Do you do your homework to help the guild find better ways to defeat bosses? Do you save your 10 and 25man IDs to the guild (Toc/Icc/Voa 25man, 25man Weekly Daily, 10Icc)

Raid Position:

Do you do your best as a role in your Raid Position?

If a DPS:
Do you push yourself to be the best of your class? Are you always aware of your Omen and Survivability? Do you not compare yourself to other in the raid and make it a sport when it’s a team effort?

If a Healer:
Do you monitor yourself in healing vs mana? Do you know your limits and work to find the happy medium to survive the full boss encounter? Do you support a offspec If needed for certain fights(example: DPS for Deathbringer)? Can you support the requirements for that roll as well?

If a Tank:
Do you constantly work towards your threat and mitigation? Are you aware of where you lack and where you are strong in tanking? Do you know when and where you are required to preform without needing to be told(taunt, no aoe, etc.)? Do you support an offspec (DPS PREF) that you can hold the requirements for that role as well?

Use Resources:

If you are unsure about anything do you ask guildies for help? Do you take part in the forums and look at the links posted for your class or post any for others? Help yourself become the best player you can be with the extra information given?

Respect:

Do you Respect your fellow members and officers? Do you respect choices made for raids? If issues are to come up with you do you respect the raid by wsp an officer or talk later on instead of bringing it up while doing a raid or over guild or vent chat?

Ixran
Ixran
Admin

http://kshar-san.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down