Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

matchmaking - Stretch me out

Go down

matchmaking  - Stretch me out Empty matchmaking - Stretch me out

Post  AlburyWo Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:58 pm

local singles - Please just give it to me My name is Simone GROOMS matchmaking  - Stretch me out Sydney1 matchmaking  - Stretch me out Sydney2 matchmaking  - Stretch me out Sydney3 matchmaking  - Stretch me out Sydney4 i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Sunbury online dating Hobart free online dating singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating Sunshine Coast dating jewish singles I am shy when I meet new people. As I learn more about them I open up easily. Very trusting soul who thinks the best of friends until they prove me wrong. I am looking for friebds first then something long term Im a lonely girl who like music having a good time and works hard. Im looking for some fun . I have never done this before but a friend told me i can meet some great people lets see what can happen. i'm just looking to meet someone to hookup with. I don't like how guys have sex with me then get all clingy. I just want to please and be pleased. if there is anything you would like to know about me just ask. im hot and fun. i have a great petsonality im open to anything (wink wink). i love to have a good time, i dont always have to be having a night on the town i love to just chill with my friends or with a guy. I am a fun easy going person who likes to just be around good people. If you would like to chat I am only a message away. : ). Maybe we can talk and see what's up.....who knows hwat may come of it????? hmmmmm..... I consider myself a very witty person. I'm known as a social butterfly who doesn't have a problem speaking her mind. I'm one of those kinds of people eho try to find the good in everything and everyone. I can pretty much make anything fun, not to mention, I'm quite the prankster so beware!! Serious guys need only apply!
Anonymous
AlburyWo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum